Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

God Says No


Solemn Warning...the all-purpose summon negater. Is there anything it can't negate? Not much really, aside from the Egyptian God Cards and Super Polymerization.

It's not often that we get new Trap Card staples, but this one sure fits the bill. I'm seeing it being used in a variety of decks by everyone who can get their hands on a copy. Now Bottomless Trap Hole isn't the only card I need to fear when I summon. -_-

Depending on how much it sees play, it may become the next banlist candidate, along with Pot of Duality. Not saying I think it will be banned, of course, but rather limited or semi'ed...eventually anyway.

I need to work on getting a few copies for myself, while I still can.

Remember players, the game ends with you.

P.S: Looks like Chaos Trap Hole just became officially obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment