Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

And Now I Know...

...and knowing is half the battle. Go JOE!

Apparently I was wrong on two accounts:
1) Chronomancer does not mean "one who controls time". Chronomancy is actually the divination of the best time to do something, or the determination of lucky and unlucky days. The actually term for a time-manipulation is chronokinesis, meaning that my username should have been Aeon Chronokinetic, but that sounds lame.

2) Apparently The Frozen Inferno was available as a blog name. I must have mistyped it earlier. (Or maybe whoever had used the name before deleted their blog after reading my post, lol.)

Also, I've been getting a lot of spam after starting the blog so I changed my e-mail address. If you wish to contact me, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment