Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Respect My Prioritah!

A friend of mine contacted me this morning about a supposed rule change to be implemented on March 19, 2011, so I go and check it out. Apparently it was about how players could no longer call priority on Ignition Effects. I thought it was a bit strange, but the source was legit, so I came here to notify my readers about the change. 

...That was, until I looked at my blogroll and noticed that 8/20 of the blogs I follow already posted about it. Word travels fast I suppose. 

And anyway there's no mention of when this ruling would be implemented in the TCG. So until then make good use of your Ignition Effect guys, while you can. *Ominous music plays*

Remember players, the game ends with you.

P.S: I suppose this justifies why Book of Moon was limited, and why Bottomless Trap Hole is still semi'ed. The latter of which just got a heck of a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. *note to self*
    Check blog roll before posting stuff etc.

    ReplyDelete