Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Otaku Ascetic

When I first made this blog I vowed to limit my blogroll solely to Yu-Gi-Oh! However, anime was my first obsession so when a good friend asked me to help him out, I couldn't refuse.

As some of you may already know, the Fall Season of anime in Japanese is coming to a close and the Winter Season is just beginning. Now like myself, a bunch of us don't know what to look out for in the upcoming season. That's where the Otaku Ascetic comes in. 

Needs previews, reviews, or analyses of anything anime-related? He's got you covered. So drop by his blog:


You'd be surprised at how informative he can be. ^__^

1 comment:

  1. 1000 thanks to you Iceman! Your assistance keeps my spiral energy replenished!!!

    ReplyDelete