Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog Top Yu-Gi-Oh Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Silly Me

Apparently, in my eagerness I neglected to mention the purpose of this blog yesterday. I hadn't realized until I showed it to a relative of mine, who then asked me what it was for. Oh well, no harm done. Though thinking it over I suppose no one would ever visit the site at this rate, all of the profile views so far were either from myself, or from showing it to others. But I digress, despite the connotations to time the names alludes to, this is actually my attempt that creating a Yu-Gi-Oh! blog after being inspired by the infamous Rauzes and G-Ray.

Some of you you are probably rolling your eyes right now. Yes, you read correctly; yet another Yu-Gi-Oh! blog in this infinite abyss that in the internet. I know there are a lot of other players that have their own blog, but I've found that only a small handful are dedicated in maintaining quality posts.

So what makes me different you ask? Well, I have a small group of friends at my school that play Yu-Gi-Oh!, as I'm sure many of you do too. Unfortunately there is often a lack of information regarding the legality of certain card combos and rulings. (Even Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia can spout misinformation to player that is unable to distinguish fact from fiction.) This blog therefore is intended to keep the players on my campus in the know and from someone they trust. However, I'm sure the information I provide will prove useful to many other players, so other can benefit as well.

Next Time: My first card review.

Remember players, the game ends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment